Vampire Butlers Sereis, The ~♥

See more & download Butlers Series Here

Sims 3 Gallery - The Boys After Class~♥



Welcome back again to my 3 sons classroom

(see more pics of these guys in here)


----------------------

' After Class '


this is not a story though it looks like
its just pictures I cap while they're playing after class ;P


Alexis Bensley ////// Romeo Richford ///// Ray Kriger


















































It looks like they have a bit fighting between my lazy cute Ray and smart fox Romeo

The middle man like Alexis tries to help Ray but it does not work because of Romeo's eyes

Haha~ I got a bit funny while watching all those pics. They are so cute >.,<

--------------------------------- Love Love~♥

0 comments: (+add yours?)

Post a Comment

Recent News

About me