Vampire Butlers Sereis, The ~♥

See more & download Butlers Series Here

Sims 3 Gallery - Students x Teacher ~♥


My topic entry really look like AV name - -a

Swear that it was not

I would like you to introduce my new cute one! His name is Daniel

and this is his first role over the show, the teacher~

♥♥♥♥

What you gonna do If you are little cute teacher... like this

photo


and have a group of pretty girls in your class... like this
(see more here)


Hosted by ImageHost.org

Hosted by ImageHost.org



You should be happy, Right?

But the truth always hurts...



I would like to introduce you my first fox girl~♥

The Class Rep (her eyes's so scary)
photo


and another two also looks unreliable =..=
photo


the third is too excited (when see the newbie teacher)
photo


and the last one, though looks like oasis in Sahara she's too cool (and cold =..=a)
photo


Now.... what should my cute Daniel do? he feels like the girls gonna eat him
so nervous~♥ (btw, why I felt so excited when did this? =..=")
photo


~ What will Daniel do ~ ??

Be continue in Students x Teacher II~♥

photo

enjoy~

4 comments: (+add yours?)

Quadau said...

I can't help but find the last picture so cute XDDD! Daniel will be eaten alive for sure X333! (But I prefer by some sadist male student XD.)

I like the class rep hair, so pretty X3. And the one with silver seems to be cool and don't care much for the all the girlie drama XD.

Your Sims look very beautiful *^*/.

SOEii said...

So do I
I prefer that way also LOL

Anonymous said...

pls pls pls pls give me site to download uniforn they are soo hot :D

Anonymous said...

could you plz tell me where i can find Daniel hair,it is soo cute^^ make him soo cute%% Thank thank ^^

Post a Comment

Recent News

About me