Vampire Butlers Sereis, The ~♥

See more & download Butlers Series Here

Louis Vuitton Speedy 25" Damier Ebene ~♥

Today, my LV speedy 25" has just arrived safety from Milan

She is so ADORABLE~!! (don't mention to the cost = =')

I feel so excited when I see her even if I already have the similar one


photo



she's still sleeping peacefully in dustbag. It's time to face the real world, girl >,.<~♥



photo photo photo



She's so ADORABLE~!!! arhhh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ >,.<~ !!!!!



photo photo



Say 'Hi' to your big sis, girl!~
Your big sister is Speedy Monogram 30"
She is one of my most favourite girl



photo


I know that I am over crazy in Bags,

But how can you stop loving them!?

This is what a girl like~ !!! They are in my blood !!

I just think that there might be LV hemoglobin shape in my vain = =a

Enjoy~♥♥

5 comments: (+add yours?)

Anonymous said...

I will choose the Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 Damier Ebene, because it seems more versatile to me!

Anonymous said...

Each Louis Vuitton Speedy 25 comes with serial number, Louis Vuitton dust bag, Louis Vuitton authenticity card in envelope, Louis Vuitton care booklet.

handbags whosale said...

I am crazy in bags too! even I can't help to buy it!

Anonymous said...

these are obviously fake. Thailand??? yeah bags are fake. People if you buy please note if ever traveling into Europe they will confiscate these bags. Apparently they check the serail numbers on the Designer bags

Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOUIS VUITTON!
I have the damier ebene speedy aswell, but then in 30 :) i love it!!!!

Post a Comment

Recent News

About me